Excellent future technology looks for dynamic pioneers
Thin, lightweight, flexible and ultra green - the future of solar technology is in organic photovoltaics. Based in Dresden, Heliatek GmbH, is the world's leading company for flexible, organic photovoltaics for integration into various building materials. We are in the transition process from being a pure technology development organization to industrial manufacturing company.
For this reason, we are looking for dedicated solar pioneers who are ready to break new ground. Heliatek currently employs around 200 people at its locations in Dresden and Ulm.
To support our team, we are looking for a:
Key Account Manager (f/m/d) with affinity to sell game-changing clean-energy technology (B2B) and track record in Asia (esp. Korea, Japan, Singapore)
- Strategic market development, support of new and existing customers in the international market
- Key Account Management for Asia
- Ensuring the achievement of the specified sales targets for the assigned market segments or customer groups
- Collection, definition and implementation of customer requirements in close cooperation with the product development team, including product management
- Intensive cooperation with the internal sales department and other specialist departments
- Observation and analysis of existing and future markets and development of suitable sales strategies
- Support of the marketing team through organization, implementation and follow-up of events and trade fairs in German and English speaking countries
- Successfully completed training or studies preferably in the field of economics or international relations
- Sales experience, preferably in an industrial environment
- Customer- and service-oriented approach including willingness to travel
- Good technical understanding, in order to be able to present and sell a new, sophisticated product
- High degree of independent working and organizational skills
- You value interdisciplinary cooperation and have a hands-on mentality
- Your profile is rounded off by very good communication skills, supported by a good command of German and business fluent written and spoken English
- dynamic + collegial team
- international working environment + open communication via you
- open-ended employment contract + comprehensive induction training
- 28 vacation days + bonus payment
- flexible working hours
- Jobticket, Company pension scheme
- easy accessibility by public transport and direct motorway connection
- Goodies: Drinks, fruit & vegetables, employee events, company car park
To send us your application, please use the "Apply Now" button.
Die Stelle 'Key Account Manager (w/m/d)' ist für folgende Standorte ausgeschrieben: Treidlerstraße 3, 01139 Dresden.